- Armor increased by 1
- Enfeeble now gives the stolen attack damage to all friendly units in a
200 AOE of the target during the duration of the debuff.
- Sticky Napalm now caps at 8 stacks
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter Effect
Death Pact permanently steals 5% of HP and 1% of damage.
- Improved Quill Spray damage from 20/40/60/80 direct to 30/50/70/90
- Changed Aghanim's Scepter Effect
On successful hookshot, both Clockwerk and the hooked target are dragged to a central point between the two heroes.
- Range decreased from 400 to 200
- Now stuns in an AOE around Dragon Knight
- Marksmanship agility improved from 15/30/45 to 20/40/60 passive agility
- Added 20 seconds to Teleportation's cooldown at all levels.
Just kidding, that wouldn't be any fun!
- Invoker has been reworked to address his anti-fun burden of knowledge. New abilities below.
Ability 1: Cone nuke: A low CD nuke that can be used to farm creepwaves easily.
Ability 2: Dummy dash: A short-range dash that deals a bit of damage at its point of impact.
Ability 3: Tornado: like the old Tornado but with less anti-fun range.
Ability 4 (Ultimate): Chaos Meteor: pretty much just chaos meteor.
Passive: Invoker gets a unique passive to make his generic skills feel
more meaningful. Invoker’s passive is boredom - each of his spells gain
damage (up to a predetermined damage fun cap) for every second since
their last cast. If he waits 4 minutes to cast a spell again the damage
cap is reached.
Keeper of the Light
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter Effect
All spell cooldowns are decreased by 5 seconds
- Added Aghanim's Scepter Effect
Gives Krobelus 3/4/5 Permanent Spirits (Does not affect number added from ult)
- Refraction mana cost change form 75 at all levels to 45/55/65/75
- Fiery Soul has been reworked. The 40/50/60/70 IAS bonus has been
replaced with a .5/1/1.5/2 second base cooldown reduction on all spells
as well as reducing the current cooldown of recently cast spells by the
same ammount. At level 4 Laguna Blade's cooldown is reduced by 5.
-Added Aghanim’s upgrade: Gives Lone Druid some of the passive effects
of the Spirit Bear, including: Demolish, Entangle, and Spell Resistance.
Works in ranged mode also, with Entangle chance reduced to 10%.
- Skewer knocks down trees in the way
- Split Shot now shoots arrows at anything and everything in range because maybe it will matter then.
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter Effect
All Heroes gain the ability to phase through terrain during the duration.
- Waveform mana cost lowered to 130 at all levels.
- Movespeed increased by 10 to 315
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade: Dark Rift now moves all friendly, non-mechanical, units in its AoE.
- Necromastery now give 0 soul for killing Windrunner (instead of 6)
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter: Reincarnation no longer costs mana
- Vampiric Aura can now be toggled on and off.
- Headshot and Take Aim have been combined into one skill with three toggleable settings. Each toggle has a .1 second channel.
level 1a: 25% chance for 30 damage/.01 second stun & 0 bonus range
level 1b: 15% chance for 30 damage/.01 second stun & 35 bonus range
level 1c: 0% chance for 30 damage/.01 second stun & 65 bonus range
level 2a: 30% chance for 40 damage/.1 second stun & 35 bonus range
level 2b: 20% chance for 40 damage/.1 second stun & 70 bonus range
level 2c: 15% chance for 40 damage/.1 second stun & 130 bonus range
level 3a: 35% chance for 50 damage/.2 second stun & 70 bonus range
level 3b: 25% chance for 50 damage/.2 second stun & 100 bonus range
level 3c: 20% chance for 50 damage/.2 second stun & 195 bonus range
level 4a: 40% chance for 60 damage/.2 second stun & 120 bonus range
level 4b: 33% chance for 60 damage/.2 second stun & 180 bonus range
level 4c: 30% chance for 60 damage/.2 second stun & 260 bonus range
Replacing the now vacant third skill will be a new skill called Vantage Point
- Vantage Point: Sniper climbs into a tree in order to steady his aim and gain an unobstructed view of the battlefield.
When Sniper is in a tree he gains elevated vision, increased range on
his abilities and a fixed 200 ms along the treetops. If the tree Sniper
is in is destroyed he falls to the ground, is stunned for 2.2 seconds
and takes 50/75/100/150 damage.
Bonus day/night vision: 200/200; 400/400; 600/600; 800/800
Bonus attack range: 50/100/150/200
Bonus Shrapnel cast range: 100/200/300/400
Bonus Assassinate range: 200/400/600/800
Note: Climbing in and out of the trees has a 1 second, interruptable,
channel. If the channel is interrupted (either by a stun or tree
destruction while climbing then the stun and damage are taken
proportionate to the channel’s completion.
-Replaced Cleave with Challenge
Sven announces a challenge to all heroes in a 250 AOE in front of him,
slowing their movespeed by 20%/30%/40%/50%. Lasts 3 seconds. 12 seconds
cooldown. 50 manacost.
- Added Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade: A tidal wave 1000 units wide now
follows Ravage in the direction Tide is facing, dealing an additional
200 damage, and pushing all enemy units along its trajectory.
-Reworked Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade: Now renders all Remote Mines purely
invisible, meaning they cannot be detected by Sentry Wards or Gem of
- Made Familiars no longer a controlled unit. They now have their own AI because controlling other units is too hard.
- Aghanim's Scepter is now a stackable item on Warlock. Every additional
scepter doubles the number of Infernals that will fall. Warlock's
visual effect will also include him juggling multiple scepters once he
has at least two.
Old heroes reintroduced
Commander of the Abyss, Sidreal Engine, Gambler
Gameplay and Cosmetics
-New game mode: Techiesball (-tb)
A rune spawns in the river at game start/horn blow turning one player
into techies. Any kill made with techies suicide gives one point to the
team with techies. Team with most points at the end of 30 minutes win.
Captain's Mode replaced with Techiesball Mode
- A secondary Roshan pit has been added above the Radiant Ancients.
Roshan now travels down the river every 20 minutes between locations.
During his travel time he can not be attacked, and does not aggro
- After dies Roshan five times, he now drops a Vision Augmentor on top
of Aegis and Cheese. New consumable item gives global true vision for 5
- When hero dies, damages enemy heroes in a 1675 range for 200 + 15 per charge (Half of the heal)
New Item: Dwarven Backpack
- Located at the secret shops
- Grants 2 additional item slots. Can not be dropped.
- Costs 2000 Gold
Orb of Venom
- Purchasing item now gives you 100 gold
- Buying the courier now gives you a 35% off Tranquil Boots coupon which will hopefully get people to buy them.
Veil of Discord
- Now free with the purchase of two support items!
Released in game store to reach parity with Dota 2.
Preliminary Items (New ones each week!):
Orca tidehunter - 350 playDotA tokens
Furion Bling Codpiece - 250 playDotA tokens